Based in Cyprus, Cyperspaces specializes in sourcing and organizing the development of large construction projects across the island.
We originate and organise the development of projects across multiple categories including business and technology centres, hotels, entertainment venues and accommodation solutions.
We are a growing and highly effective team with a broad local and international network with knowledge of Cypriot regulations and customs.
Our experience on the island and our expertise in developing large projects mean we are perfectly placed to deliver value to project stakeholders.
Our stakeholders include local landowners, local and international investors and the wider community in Cyprus.
- Originate projects that have a positive impact on the Cypriot economy and local communities;
- Select sites that are considerate of the project ambitions as well as the impact on local communities;
- Negotiate and agree land acquisition costs that have the capacity to deliver returns to investors. In some cases, consider models whereby landowners are incentivised on completion of the project;
- Use local contractors and service providers where possible whilst minimising risks on profitability and delivery;
- Attract international investment;
- Deliver long-term returns to investors whilst contributing in a meaningful way to the Cypriot economy and local communities.
Our creative team analyses local and regional demand for services and subsequently develops a concept to leverage that demand.
At this stage, we work to ensure that our Concept is viable. We identify the land parcel, we speak with local politicians and government agencies, we build a project plan and have initial meetings with our investor community.
After initial verification of the viability of our Concept, we broaden the business plan to include business plans (including architect generated visualisations) and financial projections to prove the project’s return on investment. In many circumstances, we additionally undertake full feasibility studies in support of our business plans.
Concept and Project Marketing
Once we have an initial business plan in place we take it to market with the intention to formalise land acquisition commitments, construction contractor commitments and related pricing (architects, quantity surveyors, environmental testing and reports) and project plans. We additionally engage with local communities with the intention to get buy-in from all groups that may be impacted by the project.
Secure capital and implement plans
Once capital is in place we establish and manage the resources and teams required to realise the project plan.
In some cases, we undertake the implementation and management of ongoing project support services. Such services can include investor relations, marketing and sales to attract and retain end users of the projects services or supporting operations.